Sunday, March 30, 2008

All kinds of fun!

The BYUH "got talent" competition was a big success. Above is a shot of the clogging duo who performed as one of the acts.
This is a photo of Danni and Erica who were members of the second place act "the five talents"
My friends Rhonda, and Boon both came to watch the show.
The "Napalm Panthers of death" put on quite the show with their lipsynch to a bon jovi song.I was able to get a shot with the two winning dance groups: "Looney box" anf "the five talents"

It was a good day for Dolewhip.
Huki Lau cafe has some of the best breakfast food ever! Christy and I had to check it out.
My friend Hui Zhen is from Taiwan, and she invited me to celebrate the Chinese new year at a stake activity.
Fun at the Dole plantation.
My friend Rhonda and I at beach clean up!


The Saturday before easter, a few friends and I went to an egg hunt at Gunstock ranch. The hunt was just for kids, but the petting zoo was for everyone!
All suited up for skydiving!
Me and chinaman's hat at Kaneohe bay.
Enjoying Boba drinks from the Taiwan club at Foodfest '08.

Hard at work in the PCC.

No comments: